It’s the beginning of the end for 2G and 3G networks…
In some countries, it’s already happened. The trend for sunsetting mobile networks began in 2016 when US-based AT&T shut down its 2G network. Since then, many other major global carriers have shut down 2G and 3G networks or announced plans to do so. Almost all 2G and 3G networks will be shut down in Europe, the US and Canada over the next three to five years.
If your IoT devices currently rely on 2G or 3G for connectivity, you need to plan for what to do next.
Get Your Guide to 2G and 3G Network Shutdowns to find out:
– The what, why and when of sunsetting.
– Alternative connectivity options available.
– Opportunities that could provide a positive side to the sunsetting challenge.
– Innovative developments which could give you a competitive advantage.
– Advice to inform your next steps, including actions needed for a transition plan.Eseye_SunsettingGuide